 General / 52721
    LEGO Dinner in Hamilton, Ontario on June 22nd 2006 —Jeff Van Winden
   Are you a fan of Lego? Do you live in Southwestern Ontario? Are you 18 years or order? Do you enjoy Space, Castle, Trains, Technic, Starwars, Batman, or any other LEGO theme? I am one of three known residents in the Hamilton Ontario area, who are (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

        Re: LEGO Dinner in Hamilton, Ontario on June 22nd 2006 —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) Hello all, Just a quick reminder that we will be having our kick off dinner this Thursday June 22nd at the Swiss Chalet in downtown Hamilton. Please email me, or reply to this thread if you are intrested in comming.. (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)