 General / 52672 (-5)
  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I just recieved my dark red wall and definitely ordered after you. I am in England though so a lot closer to the source. This was by far the quickest order I've ever made from S@H and I'm beginning to wonder if I unintentionally paid for the (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: House of Bricks 2006 Report, or "That wasn't supposed to happen"

I've managed to upload a partial zip. I'll talk to my web guy, and see why it keeps cutting off my uploads. (URL) oughta work, even if the vids aren't all there. I've gotten the vids down to one disc with no loss of quality, I'll mail out those (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Here is a photo. The first 2 bags are "Save 9v Trains" containers (printed on the bag). The third is the little fig I got. Note the missing head, hat, scarf, and 2x3 black plate. (URL) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  LDD Train parts are 9V...

Using my contacts within the LEGO Factory team I have been able to determine that all train parts (Motor and Track) are from the 9V system not the new IR system. I am currently working to determine why there is such a large price differance between (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: A new way to justify your hobby....

(...) You can find a little more on that creation here: (URL) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact