 General / 52657
    Re: BrickiWiki —Timothy Gould
   (...) Unless someone else has taken to being you, you seem to have got at least the basics right ;) I noticed your edit the other day. A good place to start with BrickWiki is probably the (URL) FAQ>. Tim PS. It has come to my attention that the (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: BrickiWiki —John Neal
   (...) I remember I was beside myself that day...;-) Actually, I had intended to create a page, but didn't get the hang of it right away, and settled for a simple edit instead (which obviously any idiot such as myself can figure out;-) (...) I'll (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)