 General / 52653
    Re: BrickiWiki —Timothy Gould
   (...) Also announced (URL) here>. IMO this is not a legitimate effort but is an attachment. (URL) Brickwiki> (no extra i) has been around for quite some time, is quite comprehensive and is most definitely an AFOL effort. To be honest, I'm really (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: BrickiWiki —John Neal
   (...) I concur wholeheartedly. On principle I personally will never use it, and I would encourage all other AFOLs to avoid it as well, sticking to the homegrown original (URL) Brickwiki>. In fact, I think that there should be a frontpage link on (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: BrickiWiki —Bruce Hietbrink
     Another fan effort that needs more publicity is (URL) Wiki-Brick-Links> by Klas Schöldström. This is simply a fan-updatable link database using the wiki format. Ultimately an interactive site is the only solution to the constant problem of outdated (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

         Re: BrickiWiki —Timothy Gould
     (...) I'll support this. Klas has made a fantastic job of getting the initial links set up. Now all it needs is for people to keep them up to date. I go there any time I need to find out about a theme or area of Lego I'm not familiar with. Tim (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: BrickiWiki —Timothy Gould
   (...) Unless someone else has taken to being you, you seem to have got at least the basics right ;) I noticed your edit the other day. A good place to start with BrickWiki is probably the (URL) FAQ>. Tim PS. It has come to my attention that the (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: BrickiWiki —John Neal
   (...) I remember I was beside myself that day...;-) Actually, I had intended to create a page, but didn't get the hang of it right away, and settled for a simple edit instead (which obviously any idiot such as myself can figure out;-) (...) I'll (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)