 General / 52621
    Questions about pricing (for lego) —Lester Witter
   I uploaded a design for pricing. It seems that there is a delay so that the design can be reviewed (good policy in my opinion) I assume that eventually it will show up in my factory model gallery and will have a price. The model was under (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Questions about pricing (for lego) —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) There is a way just to check the price without submitting the model for moderation. Click on the "Check Price" button on the right side of the screen (the one with the little shopping cart): (URL) You should get a dialog box that says "Send (...) (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)