 General / 52587
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 13:01:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Leah Weston wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   http://www.legofactory.com

   Is there a way to see what the brick selection is, that you (or anyone) is aware of? I am hoping for a wider range of bricks. (ie: introduction of bricks/colors previously unavailable in bulk or factory)

Jonathan

Hi,

We’ll have the Brick list up on the site in the next couple of days (hopefully today or tomorrow).

Leah

Thank you, Leah. Much appreciated!

Jonathan