 General / 52586
    Mini land scale 1968 American La France Aero Chief 90 —Jacub Maur
   This is a Lego mini land 1/20 scale 1968 ALF 900 Series Aero Chief 90. It has a fully working 90 foot boom that turns on its base. There are a number of compartments and four fold down outriggers with small hydraulic rams. These four outriggers can (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic) !

        Re: Mini land scale 1968 American La France Aero Chief 90 —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) www.brickshelf.com/c...i?f=182735 That is really nice and detailed. My favorite parts are the outriggers. Love the functionality of them. My only suggestion would be to make the ejector fan orange. I think it would stand out a little more. (I (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Mini land scale 1968 American La France Aero Chief 90 —John Neal
   (...) I love the scale and details. Figs? It would be cool to see some. Also, you need to crop your images to more managable sizes; they are too large and cumbersome to view, which is a shame. Nice work. JOHN (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, FTX)