 General / 52569
    Re: LEGO Factory Updated —Daniel Rubin
   (...) I've now played with it some, and while I have some gripes with the LDD interface (let me know when it has an ldraw IMPORTER) I managed to cook up a spacey little fighter for only 16 bucks. It'll take a few days to arrive from Denmark, but I'm (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)