 General / 52564
    Re: LEGO Factory Updated —Stefan Garcia
   (...) I saw that and started jumping for joy. That's frikkin' sweet. Sadly, Lego seems to have decided that broadband does not qualify as "connected to the internet." Presumably, LDD only works on a computer hooked into a dialup connection. Which (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Factory Updated —Stefan Garcia
   Yeah, so I have no clue what this thing doesn't like about my main computer, because it works on my laptop. Wonkiness aside, looks like a big step forward for LDD and the community. -Stefan- (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)