 General / 52561
  Help! Can no longer post to LUGNET...

Help! A few weeks ago I changed part of my profile on the site. Soon after this I could no longer post to Lugnet. Every time I try, I get a "New User Signup Error" - as if the system does not know who I am. But, I can still log in.... I sent a few (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help! Can no longer post to LUGNET...

(...) Dave, A bit ago there were issues with email on the server. Try sending an email to suz at baseplate.com Jude XFUT admin.general (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)