 General / 52547 (-5)
  New Batman Mini-Movie - Trailer Available

Remember that "LEGO Star Wars" mini movie from a while ago? Batman gets the same treatment on April 29th, with a LEGO Batman adventure airing just before Cartoon Network's Toonami programming block. And to give a little taste of what it's like, TLG (...) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Bill Swanberg Update

Here's an update from the (URL) (OR) Argus>: Lego thief pleads guilty Thursday ===...=== Friday, April 21, 2006 By Kurt Eckert The Argus The man who stole more than $6,000 in Lego sets from Target stores throughout the Portland areas pleaded guilty (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !

  Re: Broken Links in Peeron Catalog Scans

(...) Thanks Dan, I've had some weird computer problems the past few months, and I wasn't sure it was just me, or some other problem. I asked around because I didn't want to bother you with some problem that may have been specific to my computer. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Broken Links in Peeron Catalog Scans

(...) I'll have to look into it - I've applied a major code change to the backend earlier this week, and need to track down all the subtle issues that poped up. Dan (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO company bloggers

(...) Also here are a couple from Legoland: Kristi Klein (one of the current Model Builders and winner from the last Model Builder search) has started a blog about the current Model Builder search! (URL) And here is one from a former Model Designer (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact