 General / 52532 (-5)
  Re: Do You Sort on Vacation?

(...) We flew Northwest; the baggage weight limit is 50 pounds each. (...) Well, in my home, having 10,000s of UNSORTED LEGO in the basement is grounds as well.... :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: Do You Sort on Vacation?

(...) 50 pounds? The airlines didn't charge you extra to ship? Or did you drive? I think in some states, sorting Lego on vacation is grounds for divorce... :) --Mike. (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: Do You Sort on Vacation?

(...) No, I would have the trays they are to be sorted into with me. Gahd but I'm so sick of sorting. I've devoted scores of hours just trying to sort out about 27 gallons. Partly because I have to juggle stack on trays and such when one category or (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Alternate Building Instructions for 7712 Supernova

Dear Lego, Any idea when/if alternate building instructions for 7712 will be posted at exoforce.lego.com? My son and I have enjoyed the entire Exo-Force line and love some of the alternates pictured. All the other sets have alternate instructions (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: OT (was Questions about fan involvement with TLC)

(...) Snipped most of Chris' melodrama (...) Rolls eyes Yeah, right, whatever! TO LUGNET MEMBERS~ Please refrain from ever saying Chris is "right". His ego alone is hard to take, with "proof" like this, he will never let us forget. He truly is darn (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact