 General / 52482 (-5)
  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

Janey, I think the big piece of information you and other may be looking for is what the next stage of the Ambassadors will be. Well, I might be skirting a little NDA here, but actually TLG has been training us as an elite task force to search out (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

Hello! (...) Actually I don't see that problem at all. Why would there be a lack of communication? Sure, there are some AFOLs who get per ambassadorship some insight in some activities within the LEGO group. Whenever they (the ambassadors) are (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Well then, I sit corrected on the "mis/dis" trust phrase. If you want to argue semantics, then might I suggest moving this to .debate. In the mean time, both YOU and Jeff, came out guns blazing, trying your darnedest to make sure you set "us" (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: MDP (was: Questions about fan involvement with TLC)

(...) Hmmm, I don't. But hey, memory can play tricks sometimes. ROSCO (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MDP (was: Questions about fan involvement with TLC)

(...) I could easily be misremembering the application, it was a while ago, but I do seem to recall some questions about the time that would be spent doing various things. (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact