 General / 52402 (-10)
  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Among my favorites have been the Eschers done by Andrew Lipson and Daniel Shiu. Unfortunately the blueyonder links seem to be dead. :-( Maggie C. (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) this is impossible, and can't limit myself to one! these are mocs that have totally beetled my inspiration buckets at some time or another, and is nowhere near close to highlighting my extensive 'other people's lego' folder. petra by rattus: (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) I could look at this all day (...) (URL) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) A couple of mine include: (URL) one that got me into LEGO cranes. (URL) of my favourite cranes. (URL) of my favourite bridge designs. (URL) great bridge. (URL) of my favourite locomotives. (URL) favourite "micro" creation. ROSCO (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) Favorite? I don't think I could pick an all time favorite, but I remember being really impressed with and old time gas station that, I think, Thomas Avery (please correct me if I am wrong) created for a contest a few years ago. I was unable to (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) There's so many good ones! My favourites are early models by James Mathis, especially the BOB train from Germany: (URL) DB Class 212 / V100 from Michael Jasper was always impressive: (URL) Junction from Erik Brok is an amazing train/town (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time?

(...) It took me a bit to find it again, but the Alien Queen by Jeff Ranjo. (URL) The original Lugnet post is here: (URL) -Elroy (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  What is your favorite MOC of all time?

I regulary look at brickshelf for new creations, but I know that there are so many other creations out there that I (or someone else for that matter) have never seen. So I thought it would be intresting to see other MOCS there may be out there.. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general) !

  Brickfetish - A Lego History Site

Hi: I am pleased to announce a completely new, updated version of my site: (URL) The site traces the history of Lego, the company, their toys and the Kirk Christiansen family, from the beginnings of time until 1960 (although the rest of the timeline (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Micromotor RF signals

Just a random observation I made about four years ago. If you have one of those red micromotors (easy) AND you have an old radio - one that can tune in police band (not so easy), you can try this. Tune the radio to around 167MHz ("around" specified (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact