 General / 52398
    Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Favorite? I don't think I could pick an all time favorite, but I remember being really impressed with and old time gas station that, I think, Thomas Avery (please correct me if I am wrong) created for a contest a few years ago. I was unable to (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time? —Thomas Main
   In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes wrote: <snip> (...) Is it this? (URL) Main thomasmain@charter.net (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What is your favorite MOC of all time? —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Indeed it is! My apologies for the mistake. Two Thomases (among a few others) that build really good MOC's. Thanks for posting the link. It is as nice as I remembered it! Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)