 General / 52344
52343  |  52345
Subject:
Shop at Home Poll at www.fbtb.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:06:54 GMT

Further to the Shop at Home Questionaire from a few weeks ago, The is now a poll up in the side bar at fbtb.com asking which Ferrari model S@H should make next

I am not certain how much longer the poll will be running, so vote quickly :)

Jeff Van Winden

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Shop at Home Poll at www.fbtb.net

Further to the (URL) Shop at Home Questionaire> from a few weeks ago, The is now a poll up in the side bar at (URL) fbtb.net> asking which Ferrari model S@H should make next I am not certain how much longer the poll will be running, so vote quickly (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)
  Re: Shop at Home Poll at www.fbtb.net

(...) I hope I'm not stepping on any toes at FBTB, but I thought it might be nice to include pictures and allow rankings (rather than just "pick 1"), so I made a copy as a LUGNET poll with pictures (hopefully all correct): (URL) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.general)