 General / 52323
Re: Instructions for Stealth Wasp - 7700 Stealth Hunter alternate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.build, Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
Instructions are found here:

This is an official Lego Group design.
HUGE thanks to the continuing developers of LDRAW and MLCAD with particular
mention of Guy Vivan, Mark Chittenden, Marc Schickele for their drafts of
elements that were necessary for these instructions.

..joseph g

Built this last night - thanks tons for providing the instructions -- would have
taken me 3 times as long trying to figure it out myself from the limited views
provided on lego.com

When I fist saw this model, I kept opening the flap and looking at the wasp
alternate and that's what finally made me get this one instead of any of the
other new Exo-force sets.  Now having built it, I have to admit I like it much
better than the main model.  Yes, it is a little fragile, but not too bad -- you
can add an extension near the bottom and have a great handle for whooshing it
around and the top fin is a good pickup point when it's on the ground.

A GREAT alternate model - thanks again for providing the instructions joseph g.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@charter.net