 General / 52321
  History of Humanity

A project I've been working on since last August - featuring 32x32 scenes from History. I still have to photo a few of them, but here's the first real batch: (URL) History of Art, History of Science, World War 2, French Revolution, Buddha's First (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)