 General / 52307
    Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender —Brett Kingery
   (...) NIFTY! This sounds like good news for both Lego AND Avatar. I hadn't even thought of the possibility when I saw the Avatar ad in the last LEGO Magazine! I can't wait to see the final designs, and here's hoping for cool Momo and Appa toys (and (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender —Brett Kingery
   (...) OK, I hate to reply to my own post, but... Looking at the initial prototypes closer, Momo IS included, and he is a single injection molded from the looks of it, very sad (like the ugly Sebulba figure from the Episode I toys! Ack!) A flying (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.general)