 General / 52302 (-10)
  Domain registration?

I did some basic Googling, but I figured that it would be safer to ask actual people: What does a domain name cost? How long does registration last? Can you recommend a reliable, trustable host for a domain? These and other questions occupy my (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dentistry

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe that happend! Oh man! ......and wow, you have got to be kidding! I guess not! -stunned- e (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) How do you make these mini-minifigs? What pieces are needed? I have an idea, but i'm still not entirely sure. Please offer advice, i'd really like to create one! Take care, --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  LEGO Dentistry

Last April I had an unfortunate fall at work. My face hit the concrete floor and I busted one of my front teeth, as you can see here: (URL) Normally the dentist would put some kind of cap on what was left of the tooth, so I could do things like eat, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Interactive link list - add your sites

(...) This is an excellent idea. I've been collecting some stuff on BrickWiki under the theme pages etc. But having a wiki just for links is brilliant. Thanks Klas for creating such a useful resource. Tim (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Interactive link list - add your sites

Hey all, I don't think that Klas Schöldström posts here, so I'm going to go ahead and post on his behalf. Tired of outdated link lists? The answer is a constantly updatable link list where members of the community can add new sites and flag dead (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: What happened?

(...) By the way--don't forget to stop by and check the (URL) forum, where fans of Mega Bloks can meet to share ideas and information about the brand. Dave! fut: lugnet.off-topic.sha...less-plugs (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Mega-LUGNET-Deth? o_O Legoswami (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Abner, you crack me up! :-) JOHN (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Well... I was thinking on the lines of taking the 'mega' part of 'mega bloks' and adding it to lugnet. -Abner :) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact