 General / 52278
Re: I no longer need partial scans of set #s 4850, 7030 & 4857
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:49:52 GMT

Thank you to everybody who assisted by providing scans of these instructions and
links to places where they can be found on-line.

LUGNET is the best!

Cheers,
Damien

In lugnet.general, Damien Nesbit wrote:
Hey y'all, I thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

I'd like to be able to construct the vehicles from the sets mentioned in the
title (4850, 7030, 4857).

These sets are still too recent for their instructions to be shared via peeron,
so if you've already got scans of these sets, or if you've got the instructions
and the capability to scan them and zip them to me via email I'd be very much
obliged.

I'm not necessarily in a rush, but sooner's definitely better than later.

Thanks again, D.