 General / 52277 (-5)
  "Working" Fireplace

Here's a little proof-of-concept MOC I built. (3 URLs) Post-Mod Gallery> It uses the new EXO-Force light brick to illuminate some transparent bricks in a fireplace. I would have built a brick-built switch to keep the light on, but my technic bin (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Restore suppressed dots display with GreaseMonkey script

I'm annoyed with the fact that Lugnet automatically suppresses the dots display after it reaches a certain size. I'd really like to see this action as a user settable option that you can turn on or off as you desire. Until that happens I kludged (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  I'm too lazy to reverse engineer, I need partial scans of set #s 4850, 7030 & 4857

Hey y'all, I thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I'd like to be able to construct the vehicles from the sets mentioned in the title (4850, 7030, 4857). These sets are still too recent for their instructions to be shared via (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) Thanks for the compliments, but I have to burst both your bubbles. The beard piece is actually a custom beard piece by Red Bean Studios. The good news, though, is that it's available for purchase in seven colors here: (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Batman set 1st image

(...) As Lights (Ryan Wood) and timborino pointed out on the fbtb.net thread, Mr. Freeze is definitely a great contribution! He has the first generation jet pack and a clear insectoid helmet, along with a somewhat clear old space tube! I'm very much (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact