 General / 52267
  Re: LEGO Batman set 1st image

WOW! Thanks for those links, David, hadn't seen those pics yet. All this stuff looks great. I'm especially jazzed about all the mini-figs, there are some terrific faces there, especially Killer Croc! Dave S. "David "Fuzzy" Gregory" (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Batman set 1st image

(...) Hey Dave, Here's a link to some of the sets also (including the Batcave): (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Batman set 1st image

(...) As Lights (Ryan Wood) and timborino pointed out on the fbtb.net thread, Mr. Freeze is definitely a great contribution! He has the first generation jet pack and a clear insectoid helmet, along with a somewhat clear old space tube! I'm very much (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)