 General / 52267 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Batman set 1st image

WOW! Thanks for those links, David, hadn't seen those pics yet. All this stuff looks great. I'm especially jazzed about all the mini-figs, there are some terrific faces there, especially Killer Croc! Dave S. "David "Fuzzy" Gregory" (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Batman set 1st image

(...) There's these too: (URL) Gregory (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2006)

  Re: Brickshelf going away??? **bsbackup

(...) Does anyone know if bsbackup still works? I have used this in the past with great success and I loved it. But for some reason I can not get it to run now. But now I get "Forbidden You don't have permission to access ..." If this has been (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) Hey! Cool figure! Brought back memories of childhood! But where on earth did you get that cool beard piece? I have never seen any thing like it before. Thanks, Bill (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Batman set 1st image

First image of LEGO® Batman.... (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact