 General / 52262 (-5)
  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) hey anthony, i'm glad you took the time to try this out. the trees look great. it's nice to know i'm going to be able to get more than 2 trees out of my 1000 or so foliage parts. ondrew (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) The creator finally speaks! I saw those pics on BS about a week or so ago and just said "WOW!" I especially like this little one- (URL) Adr. (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(URL) My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees! Truffula trees are what everyone needs! After John Neal posted his (URL) awesome, and gargantuan, trees>, I decided I needed to make some of my own. The Lorax was really just built for the fun of (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: a town structure contest!! <- $200 in prizes

(...) [...] (...) Ondrew, I am writing just to say that it is very cool that you have decided to do something like this. I also wrote to say that I won't be entering... it's not because I don't want to build and share. It's just that I learned that (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  S@H catalog design changes

Has anyone else picked up on the design changes in the late December 2005 and January 2006 Shop at Home catalogs? There seems to be a lot more white space and fewer action and blur effects. Rather than product shots on vibrant, busy backgrounds, the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact