 General / 52260
  My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(URL) My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees! Truffula trees are what everyone needs! After John Neal posted his (URL) awesome, and gargantuan, trees>, I decided I needed to make some of my own. The Lorax was really just built for the fun of (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) The creator finally speaks! I saw those pics on BS about a week or so ago and just said "WOW!" I especially like this little one- (URL) Adr. (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) hey anthony, i'm glad you took the time to try this out. the trees look great. it's nice to know i'm going to be able to get more than 2 trees out of my 1000 or so foliage parts. ondrew (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) Hey! Cool figure! Brought back memories of childhood! But where on earth did you get that cool beard piece? I have never seen any thing like it before. Thanks, Bill (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

I'm guessing it's from one of the new Viking sets? A new beard piece would be sweet! Dave S. "Bill Vollbrecht" <mwv1970@juno.com> wrote in message news:IsxutG.vLC@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) Thanks for the compliments, but I have to burst both your bubbles. The beard piece is actually a custom beard piece by Red Bean Studios. The good news, though, is that it's available for purchase in seven colors here: (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)