 General / 52200
  Re: Keychains overview

(...) G'day and Merry Christmas. It's a little difficult to give any info about the keychain without a piccie...Is it a Fabuland one from the orchestra set, or the red minifig with black "forage cap"? Orchestra set is: (URL) is: (URL) is it (...) (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Keychains overview

(...) It is almost that one: (URL) wonder if it is worth something... I was thinking of using it, but it is probably to valuable for that... I'd nettrer keep it in my ccllection Sonnich (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)