 General / 52196
  Rarest Lego Windows/Doors (from Sweden)

Eric Strand brought this to my attention.... I have never seen these before in yellow... From 1953-56 TLG made the first old style windows/doors that matched the classic era windows/doors of 1956-87, but they were without studs on top. These were (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)