 General / 52192
    Christmas Ornaments —Anthony Sava
   Here's a few Christmas ornaments I built this year for our first Christmas tree. (URL) This one is a simple wrapped package, using my modest collection of gold bricks. To tell the truth, I'm three gold bricks shy of the full 16 necessary, so I used (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

        Decorative Lowell Spheres and another snowflake —Anthony Sava
   While waiting on my Bricklink order, I built a second snowflake for the tree, this time with no SNOT. (URL) Of course once my order did arrive, I was able to make my four decorative Lowell Spheres, two red, two white. (2 URLs) The whole ornament (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)