 General / 52192 (-5)
  Christmas Ornaments

Here's a few Christmas ornaments I built this year for our first Christmas tree. (URL) This one is a simple wrapped package, using my modest collection of gold bricks. To tell the truth, I'm three gold bricks shy of the full 16 necessary, so I used (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: WANTED! ESSO drum brick 1x1 round 1:87

(...) Besides what Eric already explained, the classic Lego scale (Lego 1x2x3 classic door is 3 bricks tall) is 1:87. That scale was phased out between 1973-80, when first the 1x3x4 door came out (produced 1973-80). The minifig scale 1x4x5 door came (...) (19 years ago, 18-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Christmas Greetings

Its time for my annual virtual Christmas Card: (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, lugnet.western)

  New type of plastic in new bricks ?

Just some questions after I finaly got hold on a 8653 set (Enzo Ferrari 1:10). There are clearly some change in color and finish on the pieces. About half of the Technic Pin w/Frictions ((URL) have a much shinyer finish than all the pins of that (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's left at Amazon.com

Too bad the linked pages use a non "lugnet" amazon.com affiliate link, thereby driving a bunch of traffic from lugnet to a page that doesn't support lugnet. I wonder, is "bricksolutions-20" your amazon affilite code? (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact