 General / 52172
    Joke of the Day —Jean-Marc Détraz
   This morning I was deep asleep, peacefully dreaming of building a huge 3D Christmas tree out of Legos (of course!). My wife gently whispered in my ear, "It's time to get up!" I slowly and painfully emerged from my delicious dream to face the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.ca.ns) !