 General / 52147 (-5)
  Re: Peladofigphobia

(...) No, you are absolutely right .. What was I thinking.. figs without their head studs covered are indecent. Thanks for setting me straight :) -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Peladofigphobia

Dude, the Mace Windu minifig wants to have a serious conversation with you. Dave S. (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

(...) Then take a break. I know I have, many times. I haven't updated my website in almost a year. I've got about five completed projects that I would love to photograph and display, but I'm too busy trying to find a new career. Lego as a hobby is (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Vintage LEGO sets being sold on eBay by LEGO

I didn't see any other postings about this, so hopefully this isn't old news. I got an email from Shop At Home today with a pretty wild link in it: (URL) The have "opened the LEGO vaults" and put some vintage 70s sets on eBay. Pretty cool. :) All (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Peladofigphobia

(...) Eek, but then you can see {inside} his head to where his brains should be! While bald solid-studded minifig heads are bad enough, those poor souls who lost their brains through the holes in the tops of their heads are pitiable. Chris (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact