 General / 52137 (-10)
  Re: Peladofigphobia

(...) Yes, yes I am. In fact, I have to stop myself, (often) from offering to send misc hats and hair pieces to the owner of creations that leave head studs exposed. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Peladofigphobia

Do you find the appearance of a minifig with no hat, hair, or helmet to be unsettling? Do you find your minifigs to be incomplete without something covering that top stud? When veiwing the creations of others, do you find the appearance of a (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Oh Tannenbaum, Oh Tannenbaum...

This little guy is coming with me to sit on my desk at work: (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  NQJ - Brick It Forward - not goodbye, but adieu

(sniff) Today, I have a jumble of emotions. I am both sad, and happy. It is with a sad heart that I have to announce the natural ending of Not Quite Jambalaya (aka Brick It Forward.) It is with the joy, and glee of a small child on Christmas morning (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

(...) I'd say some of the fun in gone, but maybe it is just out of our reach and it is up to us to make the most of it. I personnaly have so many driving and creative juices I could be occupied for the next umpteen years. Does the community hold the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

(...) Yes, I would concur with this. But I don't see it as being all bad. IMHO, the more choices the better for everyone. Some forums Murrfle at the drop of a hat...some seem Elitist...others are full of drivel. Take for instance JLUG - it is not (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

(...) And a newer announcement (URL) here>. ROSCO (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

Thomas, Good Afternoon! Things aren't all bad...it sounds to me as if you're sorely needing a building break. So do I! But don't let that fool you into thinking things are worse overall; really, this is a matter of perspective. (...) One thing about (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

(...) My bad, working from memory. The acronym is now ILENN. Here's the (URL) announcement> (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

(...) (snipped a lot of interesting stuff) (...) Look into LENNI.. while it does not allow you to post from a single interface, the aggregation it gives you at least gives you a single view of the many communities that choose to make their content (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact