 General / 52127 (-5)
  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

(...) Yeah, it seems Lugnet's kinda dead. I've noticed this for a while. (...) Well, I don't think they detract from the community, if that's your concern. Ambassadors help spread the news, help take in ideas to Lego and that's not a bad thing. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

(...) These are good and valid points. The kind of thing that I totally understand being thought about and discussed. But there seemed an almost "stone him" kind of mean-spiritedness about what I saw online too. (...) I do this kind of thing too!! (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

(...) Well it is sad to see them go but we knew it was coming. . . I am surprised they didn't run out long ago. For anyone who is interested, I just bought quite a good number of packs of 2x2 bricks in light grey and brown last week. They are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

Hey Thomas, A good and thoughtful post, but I have to disagree with some of the points. Swanberg - Yes, there is the Michael Jackson factor and we all like to gossip, but I do think there were some relevant questions that did impact the community: (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego Hobby Blues

Hello Thomas, Your posting caught my eye today as you're obviously unhappy with the way you see things. At the bottom of your message you say: (...) I'm hoping to provide some discussion. As to whether or not that also constitutes "insight" is up to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact