 General / 52111
  Re: 7893 passenger plane

Interesting! Exactly how modular is it? Can the wings and tail be removed? Could the plane be extended with extra cabin pieces? Dave S. "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:IqyG09.H6n@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 7893 passenger plane, contents

(...) About half November someone posted these pictures of set 7893 broken down in parts: (URL) I automaticly assumed LUGNET was aware of this information also, but that might have been an error of judgement from my part. With friendly greetings, M. (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)