 General / 52092 (-5)
  LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama

So here's the lowdown... The local LEGO train club (GPLR) was invited to participate in a pilot program to set up a display inside one of the cases at our local LEGO Brand store. We're one of three clubs participating, and the last one to install (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Little Happy Things

When you pulling out some 1x4 tiles and you notice a yellow one with the black diagonal stripes. I love those! Dave S. (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  NGLTC LEGO tree at the Festival of Trees

(URL) For the past 4 years the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) has sponsored a display at the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s Festival of Trees. This is an event that consists of hundreds of decorated Christmas trees, wreaths, events, rides (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX) !!

  Re: Using Poser6 to generate Lego sculptures.

(...) Still haven't heard back from the Poser software vendor. I'm starting to think that they don't take Legos seriously. ;) I added a more interesting pose to the (URL) folder> and a (URL) render>. (URL) -dw (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...

(...) I'm just a little horrified that you opened up your advent calendar before December. I've been wanting to for two months already, but I've patiently been waiting. It's okay. I love you anyway. (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact