 General / 52082 (-5)
  Re: Update On Bill Swanberg - Indicted by Grand Jury

(...) And I just saw it on CNN Headline News... (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Update On Bill Swanberg - Indicted by Grand Jury

Looks like Bill is one step closer to making new friends in cellblock C. And This time Bricklink made the story. (URL) RENO, Nev. -- A 40-year-old man has been arrested for stealing Legos from several Target stores in Oregon. William Swanberg was (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops) !!

  Re: New Exo-Force lego anime influenced minifigs and mechs!

I just picked up 7705 and I agree on the designs. While Lego is paying attention to the mecha lovers out there they haven't really embraced a great design yet. A lot of nice pieces and the new minifigs make it a pretty good value for the cost (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Lowell (?) spheres & S@H

So the friendly postman drops off the November S@H catalog, and bright and shiny on the front cover... a Christmas sphere! Really nice. On the very back page in the lower left corner it mentions "Shown on front cover: Vintage inspirational LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Lego shaped and colored hard drives

LaCie is making hard drives that look like Lego blocks (but bigger, of course!) and color coded by capacity! Check out (URL) LaCie's site seems to be down now... Roy (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact