 General / 52064
Re: What's the worst Lego-related thing you've ever done?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
What's the worst thing you've ever done in a
Lego-related way?

Yeah one time I punched a kid for his LEGO.  I was like gosh darnit kid dats my
lego!  my lego!  let go of it or else i'll punch you.  And then i punched him.
Didn't even give him a second to let go, i was that pee-ohhed, if ya know what i
mean.  but the little jerk just wouldn't let go.  so i punch him again, thats
when he started bleeding...

haha, just kidding!

When I was a wee little one, I took a hand full from my kindgarden playtable,
but my mom found it.  I was forced to bring it back and apologize to my teacher,
who gave a red something for the week - which meant I done did bad.

And that was the last time I stole LEGO bricks.  However, a few years ago I got
into embezelling money from my job, Mark's Car Repair, and bought LEGO with it.
Poor stupid Mark.  I'd totally be like, hey Mark, I need $200 for a special part
and then I'd come back with the part AND $180 worth of LEGO.  He'd be like, oh I
didn't know I paid you so much.  And I was like, ya you did sucker.

Oh, then there was the time my friend Dave was keeping his LEGO at my house and
we'd play with it together.  Then one day I told him the house burned down and
all his LEGO had burned down too.  But I lied.  See, I only >told< him that, but
really, I had taken all of the LEGO out and THEN burned down the house.  Haha,
stupid Dave.

Oh oh, and then there was the time I was a sniper for the Russian mafia, and
they paid me with LEGO.  It's funny getting $10,000 of LEGO in one weekend and
still not having enough to pay the utility bill.  Hahaha.

-Lenny