 General / 52034
  LEGO leaving Billund?

Check out this article from The Age: (URL) At the end it says, "As for moving production from Denmark, a decision will be made in 2007." I think selling the LEGOLAND parks was a good move because it keeps the core company focused on just the toys. I (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, FTX)