 General / 52008
    KING KONG —Justin Ramsden
   I created this model because of the new upcoming film, and for the Eurobricks monster contest. It is created out of 2 Fenris wolf sets, a load of Minifig black arms and some creativity! This is my first model that Ive posted on Lugnet and I hope you (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

        Re: KING KONG —Nathan Todd
      Very nice! The scale of KK is truly inspiring... I like the solid colour background of the building. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: KING KONG —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Justin, What a great MOC! I love the expression on the face and the pose on the micro building is great as well. I've cross-posted this to lugnet.build.microscale. Bruce (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: KING KONG —Steven Combs
     LOVE IT! Now, how about Skull Island? ;) Steven (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: KING KONG —Eric Sophie
   In lugnet.general, Justin Ramsden wrote: -snip- (...) First model posted to LUGNET?! Well heck, welcome and yes, thanks for sharring! There is a new King Kong movie comming out? ...and Eurobricks is having a Monster contest? Cool (x2) again, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: KING KONG —Adrian Egli
   (...) Haven't seen the story in (URL) Wired magazine> have you? (...) Adr. (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)