 General / 52007 (-5)
  Dino now everywhere

Don,t know if anybody noted this, but on the Lego website, it,s now confrmed that Dinoattack is a worldwide theme. But it have difference: In USA, Canada, Japan and Australia, the theme is called Dinoattack and the dinohunters have guns and weapon. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) Yes, agreed. The yellow box was a last-second addition just before release, and the display isn't optimal by any means. I'm also working on a method to distinguish content that's new since your last visit, so that'll all change around. Thanks, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) I have a hard time distinguishing the headline and channel line. My eyes naturally think of the bigger colored channel bars as the headlines rather than the actual headlines. In other words, I am always having to remember that the story is (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) Aha! I knew it was all a conspiracy! Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not all out to get me. ;) Seriously, even though I happened to notice it on a post of one of my creations, it was more a question out of curiosity. I think (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) It has a filter to prevent skilled MOCs by Bruce spreading, otherwise we would all be overwheled... : ) : ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact