 General / 51942 (-5)
  Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

(...) For the RSS feed, you need an RSS reader...and to be honest, that's all I know, as I don't use this. There are no subscriptions by e-mail at this time, though that is a great idea! LEGOFan.org is getting into the beginning of an uprate, so it (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) For some reason, he chose not to enable commenting on his entry... I wonder wether they managed to get violet "right" this time - as an excuse for the Knight Bus Desaster they told us that violet was tricky - to tricky obviously to get a set (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) Greg, as a long time batman fan, I must admit that I've often been tempted to purchase one of those C3 sets, especially since I've seen them time and time again discounted almost to nothing. As cool as the figs did appear, I always opted (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO®FAN.org is the New Place to Find the Shop at Home Specials!

(...) Ok, for those of us not really into trying to understand all the latest in web technology, how the heck do you subscribe to an RSS feed? Can you subscribe by e-mail? Frank (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) Ug! Maybe I'm paying TOO MUCH attention to the clones! I'm ashamed of myself! But I do admit, I do like and collect the Mini-Mate figures, and while they've done Marvel characters just as figures, DC characters only came with those dereadful (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact