 General / 51924
51923  |  51925
Subject:
brickshelf.net no longer used?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:01:28 GMT

Some of my old pages linked to images on brickshelf.net, because that was the
domain I first used to access BrickShelf. But it appears that domain is no
longer registered, so those with old web pages and links may want to go back and
change all brickshelf.net references to brickshelf.com

Regards

ROSCO