 General / 51917 (-5)
  Re: New bulk sets

(...) But: They have been reported to be available at METRO (A reseller-only chain in Germany) for EUR37.69, and I've seen them at a market of the REAL chain in Germany, costing EUR 49.95. Yours, Christian (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

(...) Excellent, that means there is hope for us that live in the middle of nowhere, like Brisbane..... imagine combining my two favourite things, lego and biscuits.... Anita (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

I got two of the trucks as well :) I got mine from a different Big W store, just in case cheers SAB (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: Quadrachnid update: Omega version

(...) Hello Todd, looks cool. It reminds me of a spider although there are some legs missing for that. I totally agree with Bryce in case of the red you used. Those color spots look great. Keep it up Marco (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: New bulk sets

(...) I am most excited by the concept itself. The idea that they've decided to explore this semi-theme is what I find so great. :) AB (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact