 General / 51902 (-5)
  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Which forces the question - When will this CD of yours be ready, Mr. Istok? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

I just came across this: (URL) from back in 2004 - a RCX operated yarn winder (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

Those links you refer to aren't yet public, could you please post the deeplinks? (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  The bikkie tins are back...

For those interested, BigW at Broadmeadows had small pale blue tins of Bikkies (Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies) with pictures of a range of "CITY" sets from this year's range. Inside you will find 200gms of Bikkies, plus 1 of: A small "City" Police jet (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Quadrachnid update: Omega version

The Quadrachnid Omega version has larger legs than its predecessor and features a variation on Marcus Clancy's dual-ball joint assembly (Thanks again, MC). I also has a new fang design, a shorter neck, and a jointed abdomen. Check it out- (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact