 General / 51892
  Darkageinosis: Research for a Cure

After suffering from increased symptoms of Dimageanomia for over a year, I am now fearful that recent tests will read positive that my condition has deteriorated into Darkageinosis. This fearful and frightening disease occurs when bacteria of the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Darkageinosis: Research for a Cure

(...) [snip] (...) Hendo, Didn't you just get married or something? You used to tease us that maybe you could come down to a NELUG lunch in Western Mass, but then you never came :( OK it's true that Teddy, Don and I stopped having our Western Mass (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)