 General / 51892 (-5)
  Darkageinosis: Research for a Cure

After suffering from increased symptoms of Dimageanomia for over a year, I am now fearful that recent tests will read positive that my condition has deteriorated into Darkageinosis. This fearful and frightening disease occurs when bacteria of the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: 1356 Stunt Man Catapult Cheap

(...) Heh, they're all gone, I now have 15 of em. Now I can do the 15 stunt man salute. *cough cough* Okay, bad joke. Whatever happened to the Studio series, btw? I mean, Steven Spielberg as a minifig rocks. (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hurricane relief toy drive

Anthony, Well, you were too late for my contribution - I had already donated 13 of the bonus Duplo buckets and 7 4107s at the local shelter set up for Katrina refugees before hearing of this drive. I guess I was "lucky" in that I could make a local (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Testing

I am a new memeber, this is a test message. (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon Ends! - Pictures Begin!

I wish to thank all the FOLs (adults and youngsters) for their support of this year's NWBrickCon! There are several galleries of pictures now online. If you follow the "Image Archive" link on our (URL) web page>, you'll find hundreds of images to (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact