 General / 51887
  1356 Stunt Man Catapult Cheap

I just found the greatest find at the local Dollar Queen in Ellsworth Maine, they have the 1356 Stunt Man Catapult, which is a great source of "caution stripes" decoration plates (among other parts) for a dollar a box (normally like $3 or $4). They (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1356 Stunt Man Catapult Cheap

(...) Heh, they're all gone, I now have 15 of em. Now I can do the 15 stunt man salute. *cough cough* Okay, bad joke. Whatever happened to the Studio series, btw? I mean, Steven Spielberg as a minifig rocks. (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)