 General / 51877 (-5)
  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

(...) I lost my Palm stylus, so now I use a red #12 axle and a red bushing. Kev (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  A KK2 knight hiding with the vikings?

Looking closely at the scene on the inside of the flap of 7018 Viking ship vs. something forgetable... I noticed a Vladek Clone Knight, from Vladek's castle, holding a double bladed axe with a bley handle, any relation to next year's KK2? This (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Hurricane relief toy drive

I've now delivered the toys for the toy drive, you can see the pics of the delivery (URL) HERE> A toy drive tale. When Columbia disintigrated over Texas, towns like Lufkin were littered with parts, and participated greatly in the clean up. Well, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

Last year, I decided to remove the very obsolete and entirely nonworking (not to mention unserviceable) electric parts from my ‘60s era electric/acoustic Accordion. This made it about 20 pounds lighter, but also left two rather large holes in the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?

(...) I once used a technic pulley wheel attached to a couple of technic liftarms to replace the seal (spline) in a screen door. I just wheeled it over the seal to push it into the slot which holds the wire mesh and voila! I also have a few old grey (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact