 General / 51864
51863  |  51865
Subject:
Nidhogg Dragon wings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:04:50 GMT

   Ok, this is just an off-the-cuff observations, but... aren't the wings from
the Nidhogg Dragon (set #7017) just beautiful? I suspect my son will run off
with most of the parts, but I'm Keeping The Wings! I have no idea what for as
yet, but they will work far better on a robot than the tiny little trans-orange
wings that came in the RIS kits.
   On a slightly different vein, does anyone know how they do the wonderful
blend of colors in the wings? I'm thinking specificly of the controled red
streaks to simulate structural veins. There's some obvious random swirling, but
it looks like somebody dragged a knife through icing to make the pattern for the
veins in particular.

--
Brian Davis